I just watched the last episode of “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” and as usual after watching the final episode of a show I feel kinda empty and lonely. I won’t be seeing Buffy, Spike, Giles, Xander, Willow, Anya or Dawn again. Unless I start reading the Season 8 graphic novels which continue where the tv-series season 7 left off. I could also watch the spin-off “Angel” if it weren’t for the fact that I never found him interesting. He’s too melancholic. Spike on the other hand is interesting. Not to mention hot. I mean… a brittish punk vampire! You can’t go wrong with that! If I were Buffy I’d definitely choose Spike over emo-Angel.
So I’ve been watching a lot of Buffy lately. I started watching season 1 two months ago. During the past eight weeks I’ve watched 144 episodes, which took me 105 hours. That’s an average of watching two and a half episodes a day. This might seem like a lot of Buffy but this is tv for me. There’s nothing good on the actual tv so I mostly watch movies and old tv-shows on my computer instead. Now I need to find something new to watch. Anyone got any suggestions? No sitcoms please.
I was tagged by Tiniwini. Here’s eight facts about me:
1. I’m not romantic, at all. I prefer a rock concert over a romantic candle-lit dinner and I’d rather get a bottle of vodka than a bouquet of red roses.
2. I’m of swedish, finnish and sami heritage. Sami are kind of the native people of Scandinavia with a nomad culture much like the indians.
3. I only speak swedish and english but I’ve studied french and sign language.
4. My favourite tea is rubarb and cream.
5. I don’t want to be famous. I want to be a succesful writer but if I were I wouldn’t want to be on tv or be interviewed.
6. Cynism and misantrophy saves me from feeling too much pain when I look at the world. It’s easier to look down on the world and people than feeling sad because our society is fucked up and full of evil.
7. If I had a kid that one day told me he/she was gay that wouldn’t bother me. However if my kid told me he/she was a moderat (right-wing political party) I’d be very disappointed! Gay is just about who you fall in love with but being right-wing is being selfish and I wouldn’t want my kid to be a selfish capitalist.
8. I think crocs are the ugliest shoes ever made and I don’t understands how grown up people can walk around in colourful plastic shoes.
And I tag… everyone who want’s to be tagged since I don’t want to force this on anyone.