I was tagged by Becca. I’ve done this one before but coming up with six random things about myself isn’t all that hard so I do this one again.
1. When I was a teenager and dressed a bit more extravagant I got a lot of attention whenever I left the house. I’ve both been interviewed about my style and had my photo taken for peoples photo exibitions. The irony of it all is that I don’t even like that kind of attention. People often assume that anyone who wears a plastic tiara or dyes her hair bright pink must love attention but I don’t. I hate it.
2. When I was thirteen I listened to Backstreet Boys and Spice Girls. Yes, even I went through the embarassing teeny bopper period! O_o I got over it pretty fast though and by the age of fifteen I only listened to good music, bands I still love.
3. My middle names are Birgitta Ingegärd. When I was a kid I hated those names but now I’ve come to like them since they’re both medieval and I’m very fascinated with the middle-ages.
4. I don’t dream about fame. Or rather, I don’t dream about the type of fame which includes interiews, red carpets and my face on tv. I want to be a famous writer but I only want to be famous for writing a great book. Not for myself as a person. I’m a private person and I wouldn’t like thousands of strangers knowing everything about my childhood, where I buy my clothes and what I prefer to eat for breakfast. Besides, famous people are criticised a lot and I’m too sensitive for that.
5. I’m not good with make-up and I only ever do two different kinds. One consists of mascara, silver eyeshadow and silver glitter and the other of mascara, black eyeliner and silver glitter. And that’s it. I never use other colours or products.
6. A lot of people have phobias and fears of heights, spiders, blood and similar things. I only have one real fear. Death. The only things I’m really afraid of are things that could kill me and it’s not actually doing those things that scares me but that possibility that something could go wrong and I’d end up dead. I’m quite fond of both heights and speed but still I’d never do a parachute jump or ride a motorcycle, because things could go wrong. If I knew for sure that I’d survive a parachute jump I’d love to try it! Same with bungy jump, rock climbing and rafting. I’m adventurous but way too catious for extreme sports.
1. LINK TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU
2. POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG
3. WRITE SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
4. TAG SIX PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST AND LINK TO THEM
5. LET EACH PERSON KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG
6. LET THE TAGGER KNOW WHEN YOUR ENTRY IS UP
I tag Gel, Kitty, Amberlynn, Darryl, Willian and Nikkole.
Don’t feel forced to do this if you’ve already done this or just don’t feel like it.