Is it just me or…
…does the word “hubby” sound extremely silly? If I had a husband I definitely wouldn’t speak of him as my hubby.
…is the classic Louis Vuitton pattern ugly as hell? Would anyone wear something with that pattern on if it wasn’t a expensive brand?
…is harem pants possibly the ugliest piece of clothing ever created? Five years ago someone wearing harem pants would be the object of much ridicule but now everyone and their grandmother are wearing those fuglies because they’re fashionable.
1. The next time you do a good deed, don’t tell anyone about it. Then it will be truly selfless and not something you talk about to make yourself look better.
2. Something that bothers me is people who get animals but don’t think it through and understand the responsibility that comes along. People who put their animal to sleep when they get tired of it. How on earth can you get tired of your pet?! It’s one thing if your life changes and you’re unable to keep your pet but getting rid of it because you just don’t feel like having it any more. How can anyone do something like that?
3. Besides CSS-based web design I’ll also study Java Script and Flash Animation. I’ll take all three classes online. Two at Umeå University and one at Gotland College.
4. Sorry for not replying to comments like I usually do. I’ve just had a lot on my mind lately. That’s also why I haven’t blogged much. That and the fact that I’m working on a new layout, since when I’m doing so pretty much put the site on hold until I’m done. Well the site isn’t on hold now but don’t expect me to be too active here for a while.
Is it just me or is that last paragraph a type example of bad writing? I dunno. I’m so tired it took me like ten minutes to make that paragraph make some kinda sense. Sometimes I wish my site was in Swedish. It’s so much easier to write in my own language.
I went through photos from my cell. Most of them are kinda blurry since my cell phone camera don’t have a flash.
Here I am during my festival job with about four layers of clothes since we worked outside through the entire night.
Five quick facts about me (because I have nothing to blog about).
1. When I was a kid everyone always bought me pink clothes and stuff for my room so around the age of twelve I completely stopped wearing pink and didn’t wear anything of that colour until I was seventeen. Now pink is one of my favourite colours.
2. I’m not fond of hot and spicy food.
3. I painted my first oil painting when I was six and wrote my first poem at the age of nine. What can I say? I take after my artist/writer mother.
4. I taught myself to swim. I did go to swim school when I was six or seven but never got the hang of it there. It wasn’t until I was about ten that I finally learned how to swim, by practising a lot during a weekend at a water park.
5. In the past nine years I’ve changed my hair colour twelve times. From red to black to red to blonde to bright red to brown to pink extensions to black to blonde to pink to blonde to dark red to black. And I’m not counting all the weird colours I went through when I bleached my hair from black to blonde.
Hello bitches. This is another blog of randomness.
What I’m up to: I’m in the middle of a Lord of the Rings marathon which I started saturday. So far I’ve watched movie 1 extended version, movie 2 extended version and movie 1 extra material. Since the extended versions are like three hours long and the extra material to each of them is at least four hours this has taken me a while and I’m not even halfway done!
Calamari: (a fancy word for squid!). Am I the only one who like this food? It barely have any taste but I love the consistence! Like rubber, most people say. Well in that case I like rubber.
Party: Friday I went to the fair fest (marknadsfesten) or whatever I should translate that to. Yeah, fair fest I guess. It’s this lame ass small town event that takes place the night before the fair. A bar, carouselles etc. Well since I live in a lame ass small town I also attend it’s lame ass fair fest. And as long as you’re drunk everything is fun you know. So yeah, I was drunk. My knees have scratches so I must have fallen some time during the night. I can’t remember it though. I also asked my sister to take my bag with extra clothes home with her. I really can’t remember why. I don’t even live with my family so it makes no sense. Oh well, neither do I when I’m drunk.
Work: I still have none and this week will be my eight week doing nothing. First my job had summer holiday, then I was sick and then I had my last day at work. So, here I am, doing nothing. It’s ok.
Life in general: In waiting I guess. Waiting for next year when I’ll start college. Waiting to find an apartment in Jönköping so I can move. Waiting for life to begin.
This is a blog of randomness.
1. Have you thought about all the scientific mumbo jumbo in beauty product commercials? It’s ceramide complex here and nano definition there. Because everyone knows that the more advanced description the better product. Or? It’s not like we understand what they’re actually talking about so how the hell do we know it’s a good product?
2. It’s interesting seeing which keywords people google to end up on my site. Different sentences about Dita Von Teese’s skin seems to be the most popular ones. Things like “Dita Von Teese bleached skin” and “Dita Von Teese skin colour”. Sorry folks, I don’t know why she’s so pale. I think she just avoids the sun.
3. Speaking of pale. I’ve bought a factor 50 sun screen to avoid getting a tan. I think I’m pretty alone wanting skin like a 18th century noble lady. Man am I glad I’m natrually pale! Unfortunately even I get a bit of a tan in the summer if I don’t use sun screen.
4. Today I voted in the election to the EU parliement. I voted for the swedish left party, like I do in all elections. They’re anti EU and so am I so they’re the perfect people to vote for in this election. To change EU you need people with power inside EU. It’s not like there are many people from the left party in the EU parliement but they’re part of a left alliance with similar goals and together they can change things.
I’m really gonna try to blog more often. The problem is that I don’t want to blog about too boring things and mostly my life is pretty boring. So instead of writing about how I cut the hedges at work and then went home to watch a movie I don’t write anything at all.
You’ve all probably noted that I rarely blog about what I actually do. It’s almost always about things I think about, like or dislike. Well I think about and like a lot of things and dislike even more things so really, I do have lots of things to blog about.
So to follow that line today I’m gonna blog about things I dislike. Oh man, where do I start?
1. I really dislike High School Musical. I don’t get the charm. Are they trying to do a new Grease? If so they fail miserably. The songs are just plain awful and boring compared to the catchy and wonderful Grease songs (except for that one about going back to high school, that one is so boring!). Maybe I’m just too old to apprechiate HSM but I don’t think that’s the case since I still do like high school movies. It must be that HSM just suck.
2. I really dislike harem pants. Not only dislike, oh no, I really hate harem pants. Why oh why would anyone want to wear such a fashion faux-pas?! It’s looks horrible, on everyone!
3. I really dislike cooking. If I in the future live with a boyfriend I would gladly do all the cleaning if he did all the cooking. Cleaning is fun, cooking is boring. Plus I really suck at cooking. I mean, really, really suck at it.
4. I really dislike gladiator sandals. I think they’re plain fugly and I’m not a fan of sandals in general since I think feet are ugly and should be hid in shoes covering up as much as possible of them.
5. And I really dislike being hungry so now I’m gonna go make some dinner. Which brings me back to things I dislike number 3.
A couple of things that bugs me:
1. Hip hop and RnB videos. What the FUCK is up with all those half naked girls dancing like strippers? I know that sex sells but personally I can’t stand those videos. Espescially not those with a male hip hop star surrounded by ten half naked girls. Because looking like a pimp is cool. Yeah. Very cool.
2. Emo, scene or whatever you want to call it. All the scene kids say that they want to express their personality. Yeah right. How come they all look identical then? It’s a trend, just like any other trend. I understand peoples basic need to belong but the truth is that many of the people belonging to subcultures do it for the looks and not as they claim; the music. Someone who really love a certain kind of music don’t even need the visual attributes of that subculture because for them the music and not the looks is the most imporant thing.
3. Macho men. Seriously, I can’t stand men trying to be all though and macho. I’d never ever fall for a guy like that and I’d never befriend a guy like that either.
4. And speaking of that I hate that “life as it should be” diet coke commercial on tv! I don’t know if it has been shown outside Sweden but if you’re swedish you’ve probably seen it.
5. The FRA law. In Sweden Big Brother sees you. This new law makes it so much easier for the government to spy on anyone, any time. This law is a scandal when it comes to personal integrity and even Google has been protesting it. They won’t even invest in new servers in Sweden because of this law. But the government think we needs the FRA law because of all the major treats against Sweden. Pardon me but WTF? There are no major security treats against Sweden at this time! And when was the last time there was?
Just because I’m bored.
1983: I’m born July 29 in Piteå. I don’t think I had much going on back then besides sleeping, eating and crying.
1984: I guess I crawled around and started to say things like “mamma”.
1985: My parents buy a dog – Puff, who became my dearest friend.
1986: I have no idea whatsoever what I did back in 1986. Played with Puff I suppose.
1987: My first little sister is born.
1988: We move to Kalix, way up in northern Sweden. I still blame my parents for this terrible, terrible decision!
1989: I enter Kindergarten and get to know my first best gal pal.
1990: First grade and the start of the horrors of school. Oh and my second little sister is born.
1991: I play with my little ponies with my best friend. Nirvana are huge and I have no idea.
1992: I run around in colourful tights and big t-shirts á la the early 90′s. Still playing with my little ponies.
1993: I’m so grunge without even knowing what grunge in fact is. I love flannel shirts and blue jeans.
1994: Kurt Cobain dies and I still don’t know who he is. What was wrong with me?! Oh and I really hate school. And my little brother is born.
1995: I still really hate school.
1996: I enter junior high, listen to “Spice girls” and become depressed. Not because I listen to “Spice girls” though. I probably would now but not back then.
1997: Junior high is kind of a blur. I barely remember what I did during those three years. I guess I’ve repressed and blocked it out.
1998: The only fun thing I remember about this year is going to southern Sweden for two weeks in july.
1999: I discover “Nirvana”, graduate from junior high, move to Västerås in southern Sweden, enter high school as a art major and wear too much make-up.
2000: I do what teenagers do. Make out with boys, get drunk and talk a lot on the phone with my best friend.
2001: I get to know loads of new people and my life is very busy. I become politically active, go to live action role playing games, travel and spend countless hours chainsmoking at cafés.
2002: I travel a lot and graduate from high school.
2003: I go to Spain with my best friend which was awesome since it was the first time I traveled outside Scandinavia.
2004: I move to Hultsfred and life is really weird in a new town where I don’t have a single friend.
2005: I play a lot of World of Warcraft, spend every thursday at the pub, dye my hair pink and go to the Hultsfred festival for the first time.
2006: I make friends and party a lot, get a job a at a kennel, move to my first very own apartment and get another cat.
2007: I get yet another cat, hang with friends, visit Västerås, go to Jämtland, hate Hultsfred.
2008: I leave the kennel after one and a half year, think a lot about getting out of this town, turn 25 in three months and work at the Hultsfred festival for the second time.
These are just a couple of random photos.
My kitchen after the painting.
1. OMG a brittish accent is hot, hot, hot! Seriously, there’s something about that accent. I’m so going to marry a brit some day. Or at least sleep with one. That’ll do just fine! Lol, well the thing is I’m watching a movie with a brittish band in it and if I don’t think about their bad music and the fact that they dress like a boyband and instead just focus on their accent and pretty faces I’d sure like to… uhm… knit with them. ;P
2. My diet is going well but I want to be skinny NOW! Unfortunately it doesn’t work that way and it sucks. I feel generally unattractive right now. Everything about me is wrong! My hair is wrong, my skin is wrong, my weight is wrong. Even my god damn eyebrows are wrong!
3. I’m in a bad place right now and I’m not even gonna try to get into that one. It’s not something I want to write about here anyway. Let’s just say there’s too much annoyance and too much stagnation. Oh and the situation with people is 1. The ones I like I don’t have the energy to see. 2. The ones I see anyway I don’t have the energy to be fun around. 3. The rest just suck.
4. I’ve had the most boring night ever and it’s so weird because usually I’m never bored. Believe it or not but I always find something to do. Always! But tonight I’ve been feeling so restless. I don’t want to do the things I usually do when I’m a bit bored, and the rest of the time aswell. I want to do something different. I want to go for a trip or something. Just see something new. Whatever really, just get away from here. Take some time to think about my life, explore something new, just get the hell out of this town for a day or two. Perhaps I could take the train to a neighbouring town when I get money. Just go see something new. Go to a museum, do some shopping, have dinner at a nice restaurant. Whatever. I feel this way because spring is in the air. I always get restless this time of the year because I hate the winter so much and when spring finally arrives I’m like the bear waking up from several months of sleep. The world and I are alive again and all the sudden there’s so many things to do which are much better done in the spring than in the winter. It’s actually nice to be outside again with all the flowers, the first green leaves and the warm sunshine. It really is like waking up again.
5. I know I’m rambling but I blame it on the fact that I’m really tired. I should continue watch that movie and then go to sleep. Laters.